1. I absolutely hate leggings. I have never used them and I never will. If anyone sees me wearing them, then you know that I’ve finally lost it. White leggings are the worst, wearing them is such an understatement to your legs.
2. I’ve never been on a diet this unhealthy. A couple of days ago I ordered a delivery pizza for breakfast, then had 2 meals from McDonald’s for lunch. Didn’t even leave the bed in between. Today I got a hold of myself and enjoyed a healthy green smoothie called Bolt. Now I’m hoping that this stuff will make run like Usain himself. Maybe I need to work on the other areas of my diet as well to achieve that…well, I always have time and energy for a fitness project, so why not!
3. I rarely sit on our couch at home, even though it’s nice. I’d rather admire it from a distance.
4. I’m a cheese cake lover and I have tasted so many different sorts of it, that I am somewhat of an expert on the matter. It is hard to find a proper, tasty cheese cake these days, since everyone keeps adding different flavors to their cakes. I prefer smooth and simple, classic New Yorker style cakes. Beauty lies in simplicity!
5. I can’t wait to get my hands on a new renovation project, unfortunately it’s hard to find an apartment that is in bad enough condition for my extreme makeover!
6. I’m extremely persistent and I won’t give up easily, but when it comes to Minna Parikka’s Mickey Mouse shoes I’m ready to admit my defeat.
7. I think carrara marble has to be matte coated. Always.
8. I have refueled a car only once in my life. I won’t do it again, for a good reason.
9. Lately I’ve taught myself to like the taste of coconut. But I still can’t stand Bounty, the one chocolate bar that I will not touch under any circumstances.
10. My passion is sauna because I’m always cold. Being cold all the time is super annoying to me, but for my family and friends too. A car trip in the summer heat is always a game of switching the air conditioning back and forth with the others. This year I have only felt warm in a sauna and our trip to Seychelles. More of that trip later…